- Western Australia Day – WA
- Lodge tax return for all entities with a lodgment due date of 15 May 2024 if the tax return is not required earlier and both of the following criteria are met:
non-taxable or a credit assessment in latest year lodged
non-taxable or receiving a credit assessment in the current year.
- Lodge tax returns due for individuals and trusts with a lodgment due date of 15 May 2024 provided they also pay any liability due by this date.
- King’s Birthday – National except QLD & WA
- Lodge and pay May 2024 monthly Business Activity Statement.
- Lodge and pay 2024 Fringe benefits tax annual return for tax agents if lodging electronically.
- Super guarantee contributions must be paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2023–24 financial year.
- End of Financial Year.
If you use a Tax or BAS agent your filing dates may be different. Contact us to find out the correct date for you.